Miniature beef sliders get kicked up a notch in this recipe with loads of bacon, corn, cheddar and a spicy blackened seasoning mix. Willie Robertson from Duck Commander sure does know how to liven things up. The seasoning mix has the perfect blend of bold spices without being too overpowering and it works perfectly against the mild cheddar and crispy, chewy pieces of bacon throughout the meat. The best part is the crunchy tater-tot to finish it off!
Bacon, Cheddar and Corn Beef Sliders Recipe
- 1 lb 80/20 E3 ground beef
- 1/2 lb sliced white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of fresh corn kernels
- 7-8 slices of bacon, finely chopped
- 2 tsp [url href=”http://store.duckcommander.com/food/willie-robertsons-bayou-blackening-seasoning/” title=”Willie’s Bayou Blackening Seasoning Mix” target=”_blank”]Willie’s Bayou Blackening Seasoning Mix[/url]
- 1 package of miniature slider buns
- Coleslaw mix without dressing, tomatoes, mayo, mustard, pickles
- To make burgers: Combine the beef with the chopped bacon, corn kernels and seasoning in a medium bowl. Shape into 16-18 2” patties. Coat a large nonstick griddle, grill, or outdoor grill with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes per side or until well browned.
- Top each with half slice of white cheddar cheese and melt. Serve each slider on a bun with desired toppings.