An amazingly easy and classic way to cook a steak. Wrapped in bacon, seasoned and and seared to perfection, this Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon will melt in your mouth with its buttery finish that is unlike any other. This steak is perfect for your next dinner party and easier to cook than you think.
- 4 8-ounce E3 filets mignons
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 1/2 tsp E3 Steak Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Season both sides of the steaks with E3 Steak Seasoning. Wrap each filet with 2 slices of bacon, keeping the bacon even in the center all the way around the meat and securing the bacon with a tooth pick.
- In a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and oil. Add both steaks to the pan and sear on both sides until they develop a nice dark brown exterior color (approximately 2 minutes per side).
- Transfer the skillet to the oven to finish cooking. Cook until medium rare, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve warm.