Rice paper rolls make a great appetizer for your next gathering. You can get your guest involved in the dish by setting up a DIY station with sliced beef, vegetables of your choice and rice paper. There are no rules with these rolls just customize to your liking. The mouth watering sauce and all-natural beef are your only requirements!
- 1 14 oz. E3 strip steak, cooked and sliced into 1 inch strips
- 12 Rice Paper Rounds
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup julienned celery
- Ginger Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp sriracha sauce
- For the Sauce:
- Whisk all ingredients in bowl to blend.
- For the Rolls:
- Toss the julienned carrots and celery in 1 tsp of the dipping sauce. Set aside.
- Get a large bowl of hot water ready. Place rice paper rounds in the bowl one at a time until they are soft and pliable. Place the carrots, celery and beef horizontally on the edge of rice paper. Fold in the two side flaps, and then roll the entire thing up. Serve with the dipping sauce
Beef Rice Paper Rolls with a Delicious Versatile Soy-Ginger Sauce Dipping Sauce