What is better than a grilled steak? A steak slow cooked all day and then loaded down with peppers and cheese! It is almost impossible to think about Philadelphia without thinking about the iconic Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. It is rich, flavorful and the perfect way to enjoy a juicy steak any night of the week.
Topped with Provolone, red and green peppers and seasoned to perfection with our E3 Seasonall, these sandwiches are wonderfully messy, fun, delicious and will put an end to that mid-week steak craving. Yeah- we have that craving too!
- 2 lbs E3 Ribeye steaks
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tsp E3 Seasonall
- 1 tsp salt and pepper each
- 8-10 slices of Provolone cheese
- Garlic Mayo
- Hoagie rolls
- Pat the ribeye’s dry with a paper towel and then season with E3 seasonall. Sear over medium-high heat in a cast-iron skillet until slightly brown on both sides. Transfer to the slow cooker. Place the onions, bell peppers, garlic and salt and pepper. Pour in the beef broth and cover. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Remove from the slow cooker and shred.
- Spread the garlic mayo on the hoagie rolls and heap the beef and peppers on the rolls. Top with sliced Provolone cheese and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.